This article features error number Code 126, commonly known as Corel Draw Error Code 126 described as Error 126: CorelDRAW has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Error name: Corel Draw Error Code 126
Error number: Code 126
Description: Error 126: CorelDRAW has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Developer: Corel Corporation
Try this first: Click here to fix CorelDRAW errors and optimize system performance
This repair tool can fix common computer errors like BSODs, system freezes and crashes. It can replace missing operating system files and DLLs, remove malware and fix the damage caused by it, as well as optimize your PC for maximum performance.
About Runtime Code 126
Runtime Code 126 happens when CorelDRAW fails or crashes whilst it's running, hence its name. It doesn't necessarily mean that the code was corrupt in some way, but just that it did not work during its run-time. This kind of error will appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless handled and corrected. Here are symptoms, causes and ways to troubleshoot the problem.
Here we list some definitions for the words contained in your error, in an attempt to help you understand your problem. This is a work in progress, so sometimes we might define the word incorrectly, so feel free to skip this section!
- Coreldraw - CorelDRAW is a vector graphics editor and the name of Corel's Graphics Suite.
- Draw - A tag for questions about methods of displaying graphical data or images.
- Error code - An error code is a value returned to provide context on why an error occurred
Symptoms of Code 126 - Corel Draw Error Code 126
Runtime errors happen without warning. The error message can come up the screen anytime CorelDRAW is run. In fact, the error message or some other dialogue box can come up again and again if not addressed early on.
There may be instances of files deletion or new files appearing. Though this symptom is largely due to virus infection, it can be attributed as a symptom for runtime error, as virus infection is one of the causes for runtime error. User may also experience a sudden drop in internet connection speed, yet again, this is not always the case.
Troubleshooting a Drawing Error Wha...
Troubleshooting a Drawing Error Wha...
(For illustrative purposes only)
Causes of Corel Draw Error Code 126 - Code 126
During software design, programmers code anticipating the occurrence of errors. However, there are no perfect designs, as errors can be expected even with the best program design. Glitches can happen during runtime if a certain error is not experienced and addressed during design and testing.
Runtime errors are generally caused by incompatible programs running at the same time. It may also occur because of memory problem, a bad graphics driver or virus infection. Whatever the case may be, the problem must be resolved immediately to avoid further problems. Here are ways to remedy the error.
Runtime errors may be annoying and persistent, but it is not totally hopeless, repairs are available. Here are ways to do it.
If a repair method works for you, please click the upvote button to the left of the answer, this will let other users know which repair method is currently working the best.
Please note: Neither ErrorVault.com nor it's writers claim responsibility for the results of the actions taken from employing any of the repair methods listed on this page - you complete these steps at your own risk.
up vote1down voteaccepted
If the error you are getting is related to the Internet Explorer, you may do the following:
- Reset your browser.
- For Windows 7, you may click Start, go to Control Panel, then click Internet Options on the left side. Then you can click Advanced tab then click the Reset button.
- For Windows 8 and 10, you may click search and type Internet Options, then go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- On the same Internet Options window, you may go to Advanced tab and look for Disable script debugging
- Put a check mark on the radio button
- At the same time, uncheck the "Display a Notification about every Script Error" item and then click Apply and OK, then reboot your computer.
If these quick fixes do not work, you can always backup files and run repair reinstall on your computer. However, you can do that later when the solutions listed here did not do the job.
up vote0down vote
When you get a runtime error, keep in mind that it is happening due to programs that are conflicting with each other. The first thing you can do to resolve the problem is to stop these conflicting programs.
- Open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. This will let you see the list of programs currently running.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process buttom.
- You will need to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Once you get to identify which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
up vote0down vote
Using Control Panel
- For Windows 7, click the Start Button, then click Control panel, then Uninstall a program
- For Windows 8, click the Start Button, then scroll down and click More Settings, then click Control panel > Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, just type Control Panel on the search box and click the result, then click Uninstall a program
- Once inside Programs and Features, click the problem program and click Update or Uninstall.
- If you chose to update, then you will just need to follow the prompt to complete the process, however if you chose to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application's installation disk to reinstall the program.
Using Other Methods
- For Windows 7, you may find the list of all installed programs when you click Start and scroll your mouse over the list that appear on the tab. You may see on that list utility for uninstalling the program. You may go ahead and uninstall using utilities available in this tab.
- For Windows 10, you may click Start, then Settings, then choose Apps.
- Scroll down to see the list of Apps and features installed in your computer.
- Click the Program which is causing the runtime error, then you may choose to uninstall or click Advanced options to reset the application.
up vote0down vote
Virus infection causing runtime error on your computer must immediately be prevented, quarantined or deleted. Make sure you update your virus program and run a thorough scan of the computer or, run Windows update so you can get the latest virus definition and fix.
up vote0down vote
You might be getting the error because of an update, like the MS Visual C++ package which might not be installed properly or completely. What you can do then is to uninstall the current package and install a fresh copy.
- Uninstall the package by going to Programs and Features, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Click Uninstall on top of the list, and when it is done, reboot your computer.
- Download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft then install it.
up vote0down vote
You might also be experiencing runtime error because of a very low free space on your computer.
- You should consider backing up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- You can also clear your cache and reboot your computer
- You can also run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right click your main directory (this is usually C: )
- Click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup
up vote0down vote
If the error is related to a bad graphics driver, then you may do the following:
- Open your Device Manager, locate the graphics driver
- Right click the video card driver then click uninstall, then restart your computer
Wie beheben Fehler 126 (Corel Draw Fehlercode 126) - Fehler 126: CorelDRAW hat ein Problem festgestellt und muss geschlossen werden. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Come fissare Errore 126 (Codice di errore di Corel Draw 126) - Errore 126: CorelDRAW ha riscontrato un problema e deve essere chiuso. Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente.
Hoe maak je Fout 126 (Corel Draw-foutcode 126) - Fout 126: CorelDRAW heeft een probleem ondervonden en moet worden afgesloten. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Comment réparer Erreur 126 (Corel Draw Code d'erreur 126) - Erreur 126 : CorelDRAW a rencontré un problème et doit se fermer. Nous sommes désolés du dérangement.
어떻게 고치는 지 오류 126 (Corel 그리기 오류 코드 126) - 오류 126: CorelDRAW에 문제가 발생해 닫아야 합니다. 불편을 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다.
Como corrigir o Erro 126 (Código de erro 126 do Corel Draw) - Erro 126: O CorelDRAW encontrou um problema e precisa fechar. Lamentamos o inconveniente.
Hur man åtgärdar Fel 126 (Corel Draw-felkod 126) - Fel 126: CorelDRAW har stött på ett problem och måste avslutas. Vi är ledsna för besväret.
Как исправить Ошибка 126 (Код ошибки Corel Draw 126) - Ошибка 126: Возникла ошибка в приложении CorelDRAW. Приложение будет закрыто. Приносим свои извинения за неудобства.
Jak naprawić Błąd 126 (Corel Draw kod błędu 126) - Błąd 126: Program CorelDRAW napotkał problem i musi zostać zamknięty. Przepraszamy za niedogodności.
Cómo arreglar Error 126 (Código de error 126 de Corel Draw) - Error 126: CorelDRAW ha detectado un problema y debe cerrarse. Lamentamos las molestias.
About The Author: Phil Hart has been a Microsoft Community Contributor since 2010. With a current point score over 100,000, they've contributed more than 3000 answers in the Microsoft Support forums and have created almost 200 new help articles in the Technet Wiki.
22/04/23 08:34 : A Windows 10 user voted that repair method 7 worked for them.
This repair tool can fix common computer problems such as blue screens, crashes and freezes, missing DLL files, as well as repair malware/virus damage and more by replacing damaged and missing system files.
Click Here to Download and install the Windows repair tool.
Click on Start Scan and let it analyze your device.
Click on Repair All to fix all of the issues it detected.
1 Ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD
This download offers unlimited scans of your Windows PC for free. Full system repairs start at $19.95.
Article ID: ACX03405EN
Applies To: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Speed Up Tip #29
Increasing Your Internet Speed:
If you are experiencing slower internet speed than what you had previously enjoyed, it is time to boost and increase that speed without upgrading your internet plan. Slow internet speed can be attributed to a number of factors concerning your computer's operating system and network tools and devices.
Click Here for another way to speed up your Windows PC
Corel Corporation problems with Corel Draw Error Code 126 most often stem from a corrupt or missing CorelDRAW file. File replacement is typically the best and easiest way to resolve errors related to Corel Corporation files.How do I fix error 126 in CorelDRAW? ›
Corel Corporation problems with Corel Draw Error Code 126 most often stem from a corrupt or missing CorelDRAW file. File replacement is typically the best and easiest way to resolve errors related to Corel Corporation files.What is error code 126? ›
This error can appear while installing or starting a game that requires the latest version of Microsoft DirectX, which is required to display the game's graphics. Make sure the game installs its version of DirectX. Some games will prompt you to install a version of DirectX that is included with the game.Where is Vgcore DLL located? ›
An incorrectly installed DLL file may create system instability and could cause your program or operating system to stop functioning altogether. Proceed with caution. File Directory Location: C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite...How do I fix VG core error? ›
- Step 1: Open System Restore. Press the Windows key, open the search box and type in “System Restore”.
- Step 2: Find Restore Point. In the System Restore dialog, pull up the list containing your past restore points. ...
- Step 3: Restore Your PC.
"Error 126 and 127 can be caused by a missing file, a corrupted registry, outdated drivers, or even a system failure. An initial step would be to check the program that is producing the error in the first place. The DLL error 126 can also be caused by an issue with your antivirus, so try checking that as well."How do you solve Error 126? ›
- Run the System File Checker Tool. ...
- Disable a Secondary Graphics Adapter Device. ...
- Run a Copy Atio6axx. ...
- Select the "Make This My Main Display" Setting. ...
- Update the Driver for Your GPU. ...
- Reinstall the GPU's Driver. ...
- Clean Boot Your Windows PC. ...
- Remove AMD Software.
Inside the Windows folder, search for the "System32" folder. Inside the "System32" folder, you will find even more sub-folders. Inside each subfolder, you will find ". dll" files as well as ".exe" files and files of other formats.Where should dll be installed? ›
Dll files are located in C:\Windows\System32. Do run the full scan of Defender or third party antivirus if you have.Where to install dll? ›
- Locate your missing . dll file at the DLL Dump site.
- Download the file and copy it to: "C:\Windows\System32" [ How to choose the right UEM platform ]
- Click Start then Run and type in "regsvr32 name_of_dll. dll" and hit enter.
Error code 126 is a registry error (Google it yourself, for more information). Try running the installation again, this time select 'Repair' and let it do its thing. This should correct any corruption in the registry (for Corel product only) or any corrupted installation file you have for the Graphics Suite. Cancel.What is error 127 in CorelDRAW? ›
These Corel Draw Error 127 problems are generally caused by CorelDRAW-related file corruption, or in some cases, if the file has been accidentally or maliciously removed. Ordinarily, installing a new version of the Corel Corporation file will repair the problem creating the error.How do I fix error 127? ›
The 127 error code indicates “command not found”. This occurs when any given command within your Bash script or on Bash command line is not found in any of the paths defined by PATH system environment variable. The solution is to make sure that the command your are using can be found within your $PATH.How to repair DLL files? ›
Type cmd in the search box and hit Enter to open Command Prompt. Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter. Wait for the scan process to complete. Then, restart your computer and the lost DLL files will be recovered.What is error while running runtime exit status 126? ›
Exit status 126
This permission problem is not one of access, but one of setting, as in mode. To get rid of this error and receive an exit status of 0 instead, issue chmod +x blah.sh . Note: You will receive an exit status of 0 even if the executable file has no contents.
- Restart your computer. ...
- Restore the deleted DLL file from the Recycle Bin. ...
- Recover the deleted DLL file with a free file recovery program. ...
- Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system. ...
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
The Open and Repair command might be able to recover your file. Click File > Open > Browse and then go to the location or folder where the document (Word), workbook (Excel), or presentation (PowerPoint) is stored. Don't try to open the file from the Recent section as this won't go into the Open dialog box.How do I clear the cache in CorelDraw? ›
- Use Ctrl +A to select all the files.
- Press Delete on your keyboard to delete all the temp files.
This error is most often caused by attempting to load a 32 bit Python DLL into a 64 bit Excel process, or a 64 bit Python DLL into a 32 bit process. You cannot mix 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Excel, PyXLL and Python. They must all be either 32 bit or all 64 bit.How do I install DLL on my computer? ›
- Step 1: Download dll File. Open the below-provided link to open DLL-Files official website. ...
- Step 2: Extract the Zip dll File. Navigate to the Downloads directory and right-click on the dll zip file. ...
- Step 3: Copy the dll File. ...
- Step 4: Paste dll File into Destination Folder.
This may happen when a program is uninstalled/installed, or you have tried to clean up space on the hard disk. A recent application installation sometimes overwrites an existing DLL file with an incompatible or invalid DLL file. A malicious program has deleted or damaged a DLL file.What programs run DLL files? ›
The Microsoft Windows Visual Studio is a program that allows you to view, edit and build code into a DLL file.How do I know if a dll is loaded in Windows? ›
- Find the event (log line) of interest | Right Click | Properties.
- DLLs loaded into the process can be found under the Process Tab | Modules section.
- Go to the Search window and type cmd, right click on Command Prompt and choose Run as an administrator option.
- Type the following command in the command window and hit Enter - regsvr32 <dllname>
Running Process Explorer
On the View menu, make sure Show Lower Pane is checked. Press CTRL+D or select View > Lower Pane View > DLLs to enable DLL view mode.
Click Start > All Programs > Accessories and right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as Administrator" OR in the Search box, type CMD and when cmd.exe appears in your results, right-click on cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator" At the command prompt, enter: REGSVR32 "PATH TO THE DLL FILE"How do I apply a DLL file? ›
- Download the 32-Bit & the 64-Bit Version down below.
- Paste the install.dll File (32-Bit) into the Folder:
- Paste the install.dll File (64-Bit) into the Folder:
- Restart your PC.
Error code 126 translates to: "ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND: The specified module could not be found." Since there is only one LoadLibrary -call in your code, I'd assume it's that. And if your process' exit code is 1 then either that call or the call to GetProcAddress failed. You might want to consider using a debugger.What is error code 126 the specified module could not be found in win xpl? ›
If you see the “Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found” in the Log. txt file after trying to run one of our aircraft/plugins, this is typically due to the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable not being installed.What is DLL error code 127? ›
This error means that there is a DLL version mismatch because either: The current version of Corona does not match the version of 3ds Max where it is installed (example: Corona for 3ds Max 2020 is installed in the 3ds Max 2021 application folder)
The Database System Error: -127 error means: Database files do not exist in selected directory.How do I reset CorelDRAW 19? ›
- Make sure CorelDRAW is currently closed.
- Please click F8 on the keyboard and don't let go, and execute CorelDRAW at the same time.
- An answer window will be displayed to see if it is set, please click "Yes"
- CorelDRAW factory default re-open.
Exit Code 127: File or Directory Not Found
Exit Code 127 means a command specified in the container specification refers to a non-existent file or directory.
Might not necessarily be a permissions issue... but you do need to turn on View > Hidden items in the File Explorer to see the adobeTemp folder. Also, check you have enough disk space on your system drive (usually your C: drive) and turn off any anti-virus application you might have running.What is failed to add printer driver error 126? ›
Error 126 is a Windows error that means “The specified module could not be found.”. During Installation: Error 126 can occur when the Windows API calls cannot add the printer driver to the system because one or more of the driver files that should be already installed are not present on the system.How to clear corel cache? ›
- Use Ctrl +A to select all the files.
- Press Delete on your keyboard to delete all the temp files.
If a command is found but is not executable, the return status is 126. If a command fails because of an error during expansion or redirection, the exit status is greater than zero.How do I clear the error code on my printer? ›
This is how you reset the printer:
- Press 'Setup'.
- Go to 'Device settings' and press 'OK'.
- Go to 'Reset' and press 'OK'.
- Go to 'Reset everything' and press 'OK'.
- Select 'Yes'.
- Press 'OK'. Your printer has been reset.
If your printer's status displays "Printer in error state," there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn't open and the paper isn't jammed.What is error code 126 in python27 DLL? ›
This error is most often caused by attempting to load a 32 bit Python DLL into a 64 bit Excel process, or a 64 bit Python DLL into a 32 bit process. You cannot mix 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Excel, PyXLL and Python. They must all be either 32 bit or all 64 bit.
This error can happen due to the following known causes: The application is being accessed remotely via an RDP client, and is connecting by default to a built-in Intel video card, and not the video card used by ArcMap. The graphics card driver is not up-to-date. Conflicting graphic cards in the machine.How do you refresh a corel draw? ›
Restart the application while holding down F8. Resetting the workspace restores the default application, document and tool options. Global options are not reset because they are not stored in the workspace.How do I clear Cached memory? ›
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on 3-dots .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select all time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter disk cleanup. Choose the Disk Cleanup app from the list of results.
- On the Disk Cleanup tab, select the Delivery Optimization Files check box.
- Select OK.
The error code 126 is there because bash doesn't know what to do with the file. In the command line of the package, you need to tell bash what to do. You'll need to utilize the same command line switches you would if you were at a shell session on that machine.What is exec result 126? ›
Return code 126 is printed when the server cannot execute the script referenced by ALARMPROGRAM. Return code 127 is printed when the server cannot find the script.What is error code 126 in Python? ›
Error code 126 actually means "module not found" so it seems the python plugin does not find the python dll. That might help if python is added to the PATH if not already the case.